Thursday 7 August 2014

Style Edit: Tropical Trends

Hello Everyone! I've got another Style Edit to share with you today to give you some summer style inspiration. Enjoy :)









What I'm Wearing

Co-Ords - AX Paris
Flower Crown - Primark

Unfortunately the weather here in the UK has been less than tropical but I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to cheerful summer prints and hello to chunky knits yet. These tropical printed co-ords make me feel as if I'm sipping sangria in the sun even if I'm desperately trying to catch the last rays of sun in my back garden. I'm so obsessed with the co-ords trend and these instantly caught my eye on the AX Paris website; you don't often see such bright prints on the high street and these are even brighter than they appear in the pictures. Definitely not anything to wear if you want to blend into the background! I also think the bright green would look fabulous against darker skin tones too and this would make a great day-to-night outfit for holiday. I love the pom-pom detailing on the hems, it's little details like this that I always look out for when buying from the internet as it always makes items look much more expensive than they are. These are actually sold as a set too which I much prefer as it often works out cheaper than buying the top and bottoms separately. All in all, I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is off on holiday soon or if you simply want to feel as if you're in the Maldives when you're really in the Midlands.

What are your favourites outfits to stand out in a crowd?


Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment