Friday 29 August 2014

Style Edit: Graphic Prints

Hello everyone! I thought I'd share another style edit with you guys, this is my take on the graphic prints trend we're seeing a lot of this AW14. Enjoy :)






What I'm Wearing

Playsuit - River Island
Chelsea Boots - Schuh
Watch - River Island
I am so impressed with River Island's AW14 collection, I think they can be quite hit and miss but this season's collection is my favourite on the high street by far. For a high street store, everything is such great quality and looks far more expensive that it is, I have a feeling that a lot of the pieces in my Autumn wardrobe will be coming from RI so I would definitely recommend you check it out! Graphic prints are everywhere this Autumn, we're starting to say goodbye to dainty summer prints and hello to big, bold prints and loud colours. This playsuit from River Island is one of my favourite graphic print pieces I've seen. I love how eye catching this piece is, it's so easy to wear a lot of black in the Autumn months but I wanted to inject some colour into my Autumn wardrobe. I love wearing playsuits and I know I'll get great wear out of this; it's such a staple piece that I will definitely wear on nights out. I think this would look great paired with a piece of statement head jewellery and an oversized clutch or if you are feeling particularly bold, you could dress it down for the day time with thick black tights and a duster coat. As always, I'll put the links for each of the pieces in the 'What I'm Wearing' section if you're interested in any of the pieces shown.
What do you think of River Island's new collection and what are your favourite pieces?
Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment