Saturday 26 July 2014

Style Edit: The LBD

Hello everyone! I thought I'd show you my latest purchase from PrettyLittleThing, enjoy!









What I'm Wearing

Boots - H&M

Every girl needs a little black dress in her wardrobe and luckily there are some fabulous ones available on the high street this season. I'm actually going to Ibiza in a few weeks so naturally I needed to update my summer wardrobe and a LBD is essential for any night out. This one from PrettyLittleThing immediately caught my eye. It's a bit different to others that I've seen on the high street at the moment and I think the little shoulder pads and sheer mesh details make it look much more expensive than it actually is. I personally love the androgynous, vampy look and think this dress would look great paired with studded accessories and a leather jacket, with a dark, vampy lip but you could easily make this more feminine with a pink lip and fishtail braid. Be warned, this is one of those dresses that you'll need a strapless bra for and it's VERY tight so this isn't one to chuck on after you've eaten an entire large dominos pizza to yourself (don't lie, we all do it!) Leave me a comment and let me know where your favourite LBD is from.


Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment