Monday 14 July 2014

Classic Co-ords

Hello everyone! For my second blog post I thought I'd show you one of my current favourite outfits to wear on a night out...enjoy :)







What I'm Wearing

Top - Missguided
Shorts - Missguided
Boots - H&M
Ear Cuff - Accessorize
Glasses - Urban Outfitters

I absolutely love these co-ords, they're so flattering and the Aztec detailing makes them really on trend for SS14. They're actually on sale on the Missguided website at the moment so grab them while you can, they were reasonably priced to begin with and they're an absolute bargain now that they're discounted. These co-ords combine two trends that I love; crop tops and high wasted shorts! The fact that they are black with detailing on the side panels makes them so slimming as it draws the eye downwards and they only show a small amount of your midriff which is very flattering as its the slimmest part of most women. I wear these out so often, if I'm ever having trouble finding an outfit or putting things together for a night out, this is such an easy option because the top and shorts go together so there's no worrying about what to pair it with.

What's your go to outfit for a night out?


Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment