Monday 28 July 2014

Day Trip To Cheltenham

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) It was such beautiful weather in the UK that I didn't want to waste it sitting inside the house, so on Sunday I went to Cheltenham to soak up the sun and do some last minute, pre-holiday shopping. If you've never been before I would definitely recommend you take a trip there, there's a huge range of shops, including some amazing high end stores on the promenade which I love going into just to lust at items I could never afford (Karen Millen is my favourite for this). There's also some beautiful areas to walk around with gorgeous, Georgian houses and amazing parks.

One of my favourite places to go at the moment is Whole Foods in Cheltenham, it's basically a massive supermarket and restaurant which only sells really healthy, organic food and produce. As I'm trying my best to eat really healthily, we decided to go to there for lunch which was AMAZING! I had brown rice sushi with salmon and avocado, I'm obsessed with sushi at the moment and it was honestly the best sushi I've ever had!

I also needed a few bits for my holiday so went I went into Boots (the one in Cheltenham is massive and has two floors) just to buy a few essentials and I also bought a gorgeous sun hat from Accessorize, I actually first saw it in Tanya Burr's 'Summer Fashion Haul' video and thought it looked amazing so I'm so glad I managed to find it. I'll put a link in the 'What I'm Wearing' section below so you can see it on the website.

I took a few pictures on the day which I'll put below, so I hope you enjoy them!







What I'm Wearing


Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Newlook
Crop Top - Newlook
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - Newlook
Bag - River Island

Let me know what you guys got up to this weekend

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment