Monday 29 December 2014

Style Edit: Miss. Monochrome

Hello everyone! I’ve got another Style Edit to share with you today, I hope it gives you some NYE fashion inspiration. Enjoy :)







What I’m Wearing


Playsuit – Asos
Shoes – Newlook


If you’re looking for something to wear to a party that’s more interesting than your plain old LBD then this backless playsuit from Asos is perfect. This piece is great for nights out because the bodice is sequined and catches the light beautifully. It has both a hook and eye and a zip fastening so although you’re quite exposed, it’s very comfortable and nothing feels like it’s going to fall out! For the price, it is made extremely well and feels very expensive, little details like the pockets and the box pleats really make a difference...my love for Asos clothes knows no bounds!!! I think this would look really beautiful with white or nude accessories, add some sky scraper heels and a clutch for a party perfect ensemble. If you’re going for a look that really turns heads then wear your hair in an up-do to expose the back of the playsuit. As usual I've linked all the available products in the 'What I'm Wearing' section. I hope this has been helpful and given you some fashion inspiration!

Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment