Thursday 4 September 2014

Day Trip To Bristol Docks

Hi everyone! So a few days ago I decided to go to Bristol Docks for the day; I took a few pictures of the area and what I was wearing which I'll post below to hopefully give you some Autumn outfit inspiration. Enjoy :)













What I'm Wearing

Jeans - River Island
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge (Previous Season)
Watch - River Island
Boots - Schuh
Bag - River Island
Fur Collar - Topshop (Previous Season)

If you hadn't already noticed, most of what I'm wearing is from River Island. I am so impressed with their AW14 collection so you should definitely go and check it out if you haven't already. I really wanted some comfortable high waisted jeans, not tube pants, which can be so difficult to find but I bought their Lana superskinny jeans in dark wash and black because I love them so much. I also find that it's difficult to find cropped tops in thicker material, a lot of them are made for going out and not wearing during the day time so I snapped up the burgundy marl ribbed cropped top as soon as I saw it. I hope this gives you some inspiration for your autumn wardrobe.


What are your go to jeans for autumn? Tam x

No comments:

Post a Comment